Lamson 59925 Forged Fire Series 6" Fillet / Boning Knife
- Signature craftsmanship. Meticulously handmade in the USA, each of our knives is finished to perfection with proprietary polishing and sharpening processes.
- Unmatched quality. Blades forged from the finest high-carbon stainless steel from Solingen, Germany (Grade 4116) pair with sleek, sturdy handles of Acrylic (Fire Series).
- Durable design. Our blades are precision forged using the traditional hot-drop method, tempered to the perfect hardness (58 Rockwell C Scale). This results in a harder, sharper blade that is both corrosion resistant and highly elastic.
- Superior performance. Full tang blades with triple riveted handles ensure the ideal balance and weight. A curved and recessed bolster provides a seamless transition from handle to blade, as well as comfortable thumb support for better control and safety.
- Guaranteed reliability. Our Sharp for LifeTM program supplies a lifetime of complimentary professional sharpening on every knife we make.
The most passionate cooks have no problem taking the heat. In fact, they simply can’t get enough of it. To honor these chefs’ fervent spirit, we designed the uniquely contemporary Lamson Fire Series. Each piece features a durable acrylic handle with a distributed and discreet grain pattern, accented with nickel silver rivets. As aesthetic as it is superbly handmade, this collection is perfect for anyone with especially refined taste who seeks an artistic kitchen tool.
Explore the wide array of individual pieces and pre-assembled sets in our exclusive Fire Series. Even if your degree of culinary passion is less than white hot, you’ve found just the accelerant to ignite it.
Established in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, in 1837, Lamson & Goodnow is the oldest cutlery manufacturer in the United States.
For nearly two centuries, the name Lamson has been synonymous with the finest handcrafted cutlery available. A fusion of artistry and functionality, our knives and kitchen tools are masterfully created to offer an unrivaled, professional-quality product to expert chefs and home culinary enthusiasts alike.
Today, our talented artisans still handcraft each piece right here in western Massachusetts. The Lamson product line has become an extensive selection of elegantly functional products, including both stamped and forged cutlery, kitchen tools and trade tools.
With designs as diverse as the professional and household needs we supply, Lamson products are at once high-performing and stylish, traditional and innovative. As we move toward a third century in a business we’ve long exemplified, our mission remains steadfast: to aim for nothing short of American-made perfection.
As the oldest continuous manufacturer of cutlery in the United States, we continue our proud heritage of offering the very finest in kitchen knives, tools and accessories. Explore Lamson and experience products handcrafted with care and deep-rooted in tradition.