Dexter Russell SofGrip 6" Flexible Boning Knife 24033 SG136F
Thin and sharp, the boning knife is the go to blade for removing bones from meat and skinning fish. There are several types of boning knives that make different tasks much easier. When cutting tough meat like beef and pork use a stiff boner and use a flexible boner for poultry and fish. When working close and around the bone, a curved boning knife will give you a better working angle. Lastly, a narrow boning knife is great for boning ribs and meat chops while you would use a wide boning knife for chicken and pork.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades