Dexter Russell SofGrip 3 1/4" Clip Point Paring Knife 24323 SG107
The paring knife is the specialist in peeling and carving all things fruits and vegetables. Unlike the chef knife, you can hold a paring knife in one hand and the food you’re cutting with the other while working in the air. Dexter Russell paring knives can peel the thickest skinned fruits and with their short blades make them excellent options for foods that require attention to detail. Their pointed edges and sharp blades allow them to pierce food easily for tasks like coring fruit and gutting peppers.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades
|BLADE LENGTH||3 1/4|
|OVERALL LENGTH||7 1/4|