Dexter Russell iCut-PRO 3 1/2" Forged Paring Knife 30408
The paring knife is the specialist in peeling and carving all things fruits and vegetables. Unlike the chef knife, you can hold a paring knife in one hand and the food you’re cutting with the other while working in the air. Dexter Russell paring knives can peel the thickest skinned fruits and with their short blades make them excellent options for foods that require attention to detail. Their pointed edges and sharp blades allow them to pierce food easily for tasks like coring fruit and gutting peppers.
The iCut-PRO product line is the top choice among professional cooks and student chefs who are sticking to a budget, but are not willing to sacrifice quality for a cheaper price. This knife includes forged German stainless steel for excellent durability and balance. We are confident you will notice the outstanding cutting control and balance while using the iCut-PRO product line. This stainless steel blade will keep a sharp, lasting edge that will rarely need to be re-sharpened. With the ergonomic Santoprene handle, your grip will never become slippery, even if the handle becomes wet. Overall, these knives are well-rounded and would make the perfect match for any professional who spends long hours handling knives.
- ergonomic handle provides cutting control
- grip handle won’t become slippery when wet
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- NSF certified to meet health code standards
- Forged German stainless steel for durability and perfect balance
- High quality stainless steel for edge retention and easy cleaning