Benchmade 407SBK Vallation AXIS-Assist 3.70" CPM-S30V Black Combo Blade Folding Knife Black Aluminum Handle
Easily opened, quickly and with one hand; this evolution of the AXIS includes a spring that helps to fire the blade into the open position once the user pushes it beyond a certain point manually. The AXIS lock also has the added benefit of "suck-back," which encourages the blade to stay in the closed position. AXIS-Assist knives also feature integrated safety lock systems.
- Black milled, 6061-T6 billet aluminum handles
- AXIS-Assist mechanism with integrated safety
- Drop point blade with mohawk spine
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Carbide tipped glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.70"
- Closed Length: 5.09"
- Overall Length: 8.76"
- Blade Thickness: 0.124"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Coated
- Handle Thickness: 0.70"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 6.38 oz.
- Made in the USA
CLASS: Black Class
Used by professionals when quality tools can mean the difference between life and death. From law enforcement and public safety to elite military troops, Benchmade's obligation is still the same. The best equipment for the job.