IN COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL STATUTES, Fishbone Knives, requests that you read carefully the requirements set forth below, and sign this acknowledgement form prior to your purchase or receipt of any automatic opening knife from our company.
By placing an order from us for any automatic opening knife product, you agree that you meet any or all of the following criteria established by Federal law:
Federal law prohibits shipment of automatic knives across state lines, with the following exceptions:
1. to civilian or Armed Forces supply or procurement officers and employees of the Federal Government ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in connection with the activities of the Federal Government;
2. an active Armed Forces member or employee acting in the performance of his or her duty;
3. to supply or procurement officers of the National Guard, the Air national Guard, or militia of a State, Territory or the District of Columbia ordering, procuring, or purchasing such knives in the connection with the activities of such organization;
4. to supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or the government of a State or Territory, or any county, city or the other political subdivision of a State or Territory;
5. to manufacturers of such knives or bona fide dealers therein in connection with any shipment made pursuant of an order from any person designated in paragraphs 1, 2, 3, and 4.
6. Fishbone Knives will not sell automatic opening knives to any customer unless such sale or receipt of Product Service return is made in compliance with one or more of the above conditions.
By signing and submitting this form, you hereby recognize and acknowledge that it is your responsibility as the buyer to ascertain and obey all applicable laws (local, state, federal and international) in regard to the possession or purchase of any item from Fishbone Knives. You further hereby represent and certify that your purchase or ownership of automatic opening knives from Fishbone Knives meets one or more of the criteria set forth above and agree to use these knives to connection of duties as described above in sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.