SOG TOC 20 L Grey Backpack SOGCP1003G CP1003G
The SOG TOC is the ultimate 20L daypack for an urban warrior or forest adventurer. Its light overall weight makes it easy to tote around.
The quick-adjust shoulder straps, padded hip belt, and rigid suspension keep it comfortable all day long. As the Tactical Operating Center, this pack houses plenty of options for storage and organization: the main compartment has multiple interior zippered pockets and small sleeves, the molded top contains a small organizing system for quick access items, two side access pockets live on the front of the pack, and a pass-through side access laptop compartment keeps your notebook safe. Whether you are hopping on the subway or jumping over creeks, the TOC makes a great companion for the modern user all day long.
- Padded shoulder straps and rigid suspension make it comfortable carry heavy loads for extended periods of time by taking the weight off your shoulders.
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio alert.
- Pass-through side access laptop compartment that doubles as hydration carry
- Impact-resistant top panel with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses, camera, binoculars, and phone.
- Internal organization pockets and key ring clip inside main compartment.
- 2mm PE sheet suspension to distribute weight for comfortability.
- Laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE panels make attaching extra storage or quick access items fast, easy, and secure. Compared to traditional MOLLE webbing, Hypalon allows for a sleeker looking MOLLE panel that is stronger and easier to clean.
- Webbing lash points and Hypalon zinger tabs on shoulder strap for additional item carry.
- MOLLE webbing at the bottom of the pack allows addition external carry options.
- Front external organization pocket to keep accessories in place for quick access.
- Large zipper pulls allows easy opening with or without gloves.
- Kodra 500D nylon material with a polyurethane coating for long-lasting durability, reliability, and water resistance.
|SIZE||20L||INTEGRATED LONG ITEM CARRY||NO|
|COMPUTER CARRY||LAPTOP COMPARTMENT||PANEL-LOADING WITH QUAD-ZIP™||NO|
|SUSPENSION||2MM POLYETHYLENE||STOWABLE STRAPS||NO|
|DIMENSIONS||20.1" X 11.0" X 7.5"||WEIGHT||32.5 OZ|
IMPACT RESISTANT TOP POCKET
The top pocket of the packs are rigid shells to protect the contents inside from impact that occurs normally in a soft-sided pack. Carry your sunglasses, cellphone, or other fragile items in peace knowing that they are shielded from potential harm. The shell of the top pocket is made of closed cell EVA foam. When finished, it has great weather resistance and high energy absorption.
Inside the molded top is a soft, flexible pocket that closes to hold more fragile items like a small camera in place. The opposite side of the interior has plenty of pockets for pens, tools, and flashlights.
PASS-THROUGH LAPTOP COMPARTMENT
The padded laptop compartment can be accessed from either side of the pack. Each side of the pack has on opening with dual zipper pulls.
When a laptop is not occupying the space, the compartment doubles as a holder for a hydration bladder. A bladder hanger and hose hole is already built in to the pack.
Known for it’s durability and resistance to abrasions, tears, scuffs, 500D nylon is great for many activities. This sturdy nylon material is strong enough to take a beating whether you are using your pack daily or on multi-day backpacking trips.
The nylon used in all of our packs have a polyurethane coating to help increase water resistance and reduce the likelihood of water entering the packs and soaking the contents.
500D nylon carries a good balance of weight and durability for a lighter load without sacrificing reliability.
HYPALON MOLLE FIELD
STRENGTH & WEIGHT
Hypalon® is a type of chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSPE) synthetic rubber made originally by DuPont®. It is a strong, high-performance material used in many products like wire insulation, decking for modern snowshoes, high-quality inflatable boats, and many others. Lighter and stronger than neoprene, Hypalon® is a better material for this purpose.
Hypalon® is known for it’s resistance to liquids/chemicals, temperature extremes, and UV light. This means that it will not soak up liquid that add weight and smells to your pack, be usable in the Sahara Desert or Himalayas, and last for a long time without fading or deteriorating.
The interior pockets and loops easily allows the user organize their belongings without getting messy.