SOG Ranger 12 L Black Backpack SOGCP1002B CP1002B
The SOG Ranger is no stranger to a quick trip scouting new game trails or hiking the local mountain. It's fast and light.
The quick-adjust shoulder straps, hip belt, and sheet suspension keep it comfortable all day long. This pack houses plenty of options for storage and organization: the main compartment has an interior zippered pocket and a padded tablet sleeve, the molded top contains a small organizing system for quick access items, the front organizer pocket with more interior sleeves, and an hydration carry to keep you hydrated Any extra or bulky gear can be cinched on to the pack's side compression straps or attached to the Hypalon MOLLE field. For quick excursions, this 12L pack carries everything you need.
- Padded shoulder straps and rigid suspension make it comfortable carry heavy loads for extended periods of time by taking the weight off your shoulders
- Sternum strap with whistle stabilizes the pack and gives carrier an emergency audio alert
- Built-in hydration sleeve with hose pass-through allows easy access to water (hydration bladder sold separately).
- Internal tablet sleeve keeps electronics safe.
- Impact-resistant top panel with internal organization to safely secure and stow valuables such as glasses, camera, binoculars, and phone.
- Internal organization pocket and key ring clip inside main compartment
- 2mm PE sheet suspension to distribute weight for comfortability.
- Laser-cut Hypalon MOLLE panels make attaching extra storage or quick access items fast, easy, and secure. Compared to traditional MOLLE webbing, Hypalon allows for a sleeker looking MOLLE panel that is stronger and easier to clean.
- Webbing lash points and Hypalon zinger tabs on shoulder strap for additional item carry.
- MOLLE webbing at the bottom of the pack allows addition external carry options.
- Front external organization pocket to keep accessories in place for quick access.
- Large zipper pulls allows easy opening with or without gloves
- Kodra 500D nylon material with a polyurethane coating for long-lasting durability, reliability, and water resistance.
|SIZE||12L||INTEGRATED LONG ITEM CARRY||NO|
|COMPUTER CARRY||TABLET SLEEVE||PANEL-LOADING WITH QUAD-ZIP™||NO|
|SUSPENSION||2MM POLYETHYLENE||STOWABLE STRAPS||HIP STRAP ONLY|
|DIMENSIONS||19.3" X 9.0" X 6.3"||WEIGHT||28.3 OZ|
IMPACT RESISTANT TOP POCKET
The top pocket of the packs are rigid shells to protect the contents inside from impact that occurs normally in a soft-sided pack. Carry your sunglasses, cellphone, or other fragile items in peace knowing that they are shielded from potential harm. The shell of the top pocket is made of closed cell EVA foam. When finished, it has great weather resistance and high energy absorption.
Inside the molded top is a soft, flexible pocket that closes to hold more fragile items like a small camera in place. The opposite side of the interior has plenty of pockets for pens, tools, and flashlights.
Known for it’s durability and resistance to abrasions, tears, scuffs, 500D nylon is great for many activities. This sturdy nylon material is strong enough to take a beating whether you are using your pack daily or on multi-day backpacking trips.
The nylon used in all of our packs have a polyurethane coating to help increase water resistance and reduce the likelihood of water entering the packs and soaking the contents.
500D nylon carries a good balance of weight and durability for a lighter load without sacrificing reliability.
HYPALON MOLLE FIELD
STRENGTH & WEIGHT
Hypalon® is a type of chlorosulfonated polyethylene (CSPE) synthetic rubber made originally by DuPont®. It is a strong, high-performance material used in many products like wire insulation, decking for modern snowshoes, high-quality inflatable boats, and many others. Lighter and stronger than neoprene, Hypalon® is a better material for this purpose.
Hypalon® is known for it’s resistance to liquids/chemicals, temperature extremes, and UV light. This means that it will not soak up liquid that add weight and smells to your pack, be usable in the Sahara Desert or Himalayas, and last for a long time without fading or deteriorating.
The interior pockets and loops easily allows the user organize their belongings without getting messy.