Okuma Spinning Sarasota Saltwater Rod 7' 0" Sr-S-701M
Sarasota Rod / The average person might stumble upon a remote beach and find inspiration in the texture of the sand, curl of the waves, and the salty spice of the air. For the community of anglers however, playing witness to nature is far less satisfying than direct participation.
Based in Taiwan, OKUMA FISHING TACKLE CO., LTD. is a Sarasota Rod | fishing rods and reels manufacturer in sporting goods industry. Quality and affordable fishing equipment - such as Fly Rods, Float Rods, and Spinning Rods; fishing reels including Spinning, Baitcast, Trolling, and Fly reels, they are all made with advanced materials and dynamic designs, since 1986. OKUMA FISHING's fishing tackle is your best choice for freshwater and saltwater fishing. With over 31 years of fishing equipment experience, OKUMA FISHING delivers excellent quality fishing rods and reels in order to meet each customer's demands.
- Durable E-glass blank construction
- Glass fiber outer wrap increases hoop strength
- Double footed stainless steel guide frames
- "HD" model uses heavy duty-style guide frames
- "T" use Pac Bay roller stripper and tip guides
- Polished titanium oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Heavy duty aluminum hooded reel seat on "HD/T" models
- Graphite gimbals on all models
- Custom epoxy wrapped foregrip transition cone
|Model: Sr-S-701M||Rod Power: M||Rod Taper: MF||Rod Length: 7' 0"||Line Weight: 20~40 lbs||Sections: 1-pcs|
|Gimbal Type: Graphite||Foregrip length: 7-1/2"||Reargrip length: 12-3/4"||Number of Guides: 6 + Tip||Handle Style: A||Weight (oz): 15.8|