Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic Velcro Closure M37 HH05 05
The Hennessy Hammock is the most innovative solution to lightweight, comfortable camping on the planet. At last, you will never need to find a level campsite. No more roots, rocks or puddles coming through the floor of your tent. No more aching muscles and stiff joints from sleeping on the hard ground. And no more carrying a heavy tent. Finally, a shelter that takes the pain out of the outdoors and is good for the environment.
Classic bottom entry with velcro closure
Explorer Deluxe Asymmetrical is designed for anyone up to 300 lbs /136kg and up to 7' / 213 cm tall. It has the same durable materials, proportions and protection as the smaller Expedition asymmetrical at an affordable price. All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back.Waterproof canopy may be tilted to any angle, rolled up above or removed. Complimentary standard 42" long "Tree Hugger" webbing straps to protect the bark of trees.
- Strong 30D no-see-um mesh.
- 70D Polyurethane coated Rip-stop polyester rainfly.
- Bugproof - 24 sq. ft. of netting provides excellent protection and ventilation.
- Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic has a bottom entry and velcro closure.
- Height Limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs / 136 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 3 oz / 1450 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
- Hammock Fabric: 140 D oxford nylon
- Bottom Fabric Dimensions: 130" x 59"
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending Ropes: 10' long 2100 lb. test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing Straps: 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly Weight: 14.4 oz / 408g
- Rainfly Fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly Dimensions: A parallelogram short side 70", long side 110", short diagonal 128", long diagonal 140"
- Color: Bark (Greyish, Brownish Green)
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (20 g / 0.7oz)