Dexter Russell Traditional 9" Fillet Knife 10361 2333-9
Fillet knives are designed to be thin and flexible giving you great control and precision. Often used with fish, these knives are capable of lying between the skin and top layer of meat to provide a nice clean cut. Their blades have engineered flex points that spring back to its shape. They will glide right through the meat and hold a very sharp edge, hardly needing to be re-sharpened. When the knives need to be re-sharpened they will sharpen to the same sharpness as they were before thanks to the DEXSTEEL they were created with. Fillet and boning knives have similar uses except that a fillet knife is much longer and thinner allowing for easier work when dealing with fine and thin cuts.
Wooden handle knives are the most popular handle material in the world. The Traditional line of cutlery has stood the test of time and is the choice of many who appreciate the feel of a wood handle. The Traditional product line features a stainless steel blade, a high-carbon steel blade, or a proprietary DEXSTEEL blade which is the best of both worlds. Including an individually ground and honed edge for just the right flexibility and durability. Unique edge geometry ensures a long lasting blade edge, and easily restored performance every time it’s sharpened. The handles are durable and require minimal maintenance if cared for properly, these knives will last you a lifetime. There is something to be said for great American made knives that have been used since the early 1800’s. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets
- High Carbon Steel Blade
* Please note this knife features a high carbon steel blade, high carbon steel is not stainless. It can rust- please make sure to clean your high carbon steel blade by hand washing and drying. Coat the blade with mineral oil and store in a dry place to keep it from rusting/ staining.