Dexter Russell Traditional 6" Skinning Knife 6325 41842
The Dexter Russell Skinning knife is one of the best skinning knives in the world. No matter what you are looking to skin, Drum, Trout, Bass, Striper – actually any fish, deer, pig, chicken, turkey – truthfully, any animal, this is the knife to buy. This skinning knife is very easy to use because of the curve of the blade and the rigidity of the steel. With very little wrist action, this knife cuts effortlessly and does not cause tiring, like many other skinning knives do. Another excellent quality is the edge – this knife will hold an edge for a very long time and is very easy to sharpen when it’s due. We have customers that write us about their grandparents using the Dexter skinning knives and how they would never use another – quite a testimony. So, having stood the test of time and being of the highest quality, you need to get yours now.
Wooden handle knives are the most popular handle material in the world. The Traditional line of cutlery has stood the test of time and is the choice of many who appreciate the feel of a wood handle. The Traditional product line features a stainless steel blade, a high-carbon steel blade, or a proprietary DEXSTEEL blade which is the best of both worlds. Including an individually ground and honed edge for just the right flexibility and durability. Unique edge geometry ensures a long lasting blade edge, and easily restored performance every time it’s sharpened. The handles are durable and require minimal maintenance if cared for properly, these knives will last you a lifetime. There is something to be said for great American made knives that have been used since the early 1800’s. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets
- High Carbon Steel Blade
* Please note this knife features a high carbon steel blade, high carbon steel is not stainless. It can rust- please make sure to clean your high carbon steel blade by hand washing and drying. Coat the blade with mineral oil and store in a dry place to keep it from rusting/ staining.