Dexter Russell Traditional 6" Ham Boning Knife 02010 1376HB
Thin and sharp, the boning knife is the go to blade for removing bones from meat and skinning fish. There are several types of boning knives that make different tasks much easier. When cutting tough meat like beef and pork use a stiff boner and use a flexible boner for poultry and fish. When working close and around the bone, a curved boning knife will give you a better working angle. Lastly, a narrow boning knife is great for boning ribs and meat chops while you would use a wide boning knife for chicken and pork.
Wooden handle knives are the most popular handle material in the world. The Traditional line of cutlery has stood the test of time and is the choice of many who appreciate the feel of a wood handle. The Traditional product line features a stainless steel blade, a high-carbon steel blade, or a proprietary DEXSTEEL blade which is the best of both worlds. Including an individually ground and honed edge for just the right flexibility and durability. Unique edge geometry ensures a long lasting blade edge, and easily restored performance every time it’s sharpened. The handles are durable and require minimal maintenance if cared for properly, these knives will last you a lifetime. There is something to be said for great American made knives that have been used since the early 1800’s. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to the ultimate edge
- Formed handle for comfort and functionality
- Polished Rosewood handles
- Large brass compression rivets
- High Carbon Steel Blade
* Please note this knife features a high carbon steel blade, high carbon steel is not stainless. It can rust- please make sure to clean your high carbon steel blade by hand washing and drying. Coat the blade with mineral oil and store in a dry place to keep it from rusting/ staining.
|HANDLE LENGTH||4 1/2|
|OVERALL LENGTH||10 1/2|