Dexter Russell SofGrip 6" Handle Beef Skinner 06573 12-6MO
The Dexter Russell Skinning knife is one of the best skinning knives in the world. No matter what you are looking to skin, Drum, Trout, Bass, Striper – actually any fish, deer, pig, chicken, turkey – truthfully, any animal, this is the knife to buy. This skinning knife is very easy to use because of the curve of the blade and the rigidity of the steel. With very little wrist action, this knife cuts effortlessly and does not cause tiring, like many other skinning knives do. Another excellent quality is the edge – this knife will hold an edge for a very long time and is very easy to sharpen when it’s due. We have customers that write us about their grandparents using the Dexter skinning knives and how they would never use another – quite a testimony. So, having stood the test of time and being of the highest quality, you need to get yours now.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- High Carbon Steel Blade
* Please note this knife features a high carbon steel blade, high carbon steel is not stainless. It can rust- please make sure to clean your high carbon steel blade by hand washing and drying. Coat the blade with mineral oil and store in a dry place to keep it from rusting/ staining.
You may also like;