Dexter Russell SofGrip 12" Cook's Knife 24173B SG145-12B
If you are looking for a knife that will slice, chop, dice, mince, and disjoint, these Chef’s and Cook’s knives are calling your name. The chef’s knife has become popular in the kitchen due to its versatility; you can use it for almost anything with enough practice. With a curved edge towards the tip of the knife you will find that slicing and chopping are extremely easy to perform with a rocking motion. The longer the blade is the more control and efficiency the user has. We’ve kept in mind that not everyone is comfortable wielding a 12” blade therefore we also offer 8” and 10” options to please everyone.
The SofGrip line is the ultimate choice in non-slip handles. Their soft rubber grip handles reduce stress that may cause fatigue and wrist injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome. Available in black and white, the soft handle allows you to grip tighter to prevent slipping and increase control. Each blade comes with a proprietary DEXSTEEL, stain-free, high-carbon steel blade, with an individually ground and honed edge. Their superior blade shape allows for easier slicing while the unique edge geometry keeps them long lasting. Not to mention, the seal between the blade and the handle will not let in any water or bacteria. NSF Certified. Made in USA.
- Superior blade shape for easier slicing
- Unique edge geometry for long lasting, easily restored performance
- Hand honed to ultimate edge
- Impervious seal of blade to handle for utmost sanitation and durability
- Protective finger guard (top of handle)
- Dexter’s trademarked handle texture provides sure grip
- Ergonomic, slip-resistant
- Proprietary DEXSTEEL blades