“Flexibility and durability”- those were the two most frequently echoed needs in researching the qualities of an ideal fillet knife. After creating the original Silver CreekTM series, Buck engineers thought a folding fillet would offer more convenience to the fisherman. Starting with titanium coated 420J2 stainless steel, the Silver Creek™ Folding Fillet provides a flexibleblade for easy filleting. This flexibility is enhanced with the stainless steel guard for safe cutting. To complete the project, our team designed a comfortable handle that allowed the blade to fold into it using a lockback design.
The Buck Silver Creek™ Folding Fillet Knife sports the latest in technology, comfort, and aesthetic design. This knife is per- formance-ready with titanium coated 420J2 stainless steel for the optimal combination of flexibility and durability. For stabil- ity and safety, this knife is enhanced by a stainless steel guard, and an ergonomically shaped rubber handle with anti-slip ridges. Ready to go with a nylon sheath, this folder provides a great value for any fisherman.
- Flexible 6 1/2˝ corrosion resistant fillet blade of titanium coated 420J2 steel
- Anti-slip, texturized handle with soft rubber grip
- Stainless steel guard for durability and safety
- Reliable mid-lock blade locking mechanism
- Blade thumb notch for easy opening
- Lanyard loop with cord
- Heavy duty nylon carrying sheath
- Forever warranty
- Made in China
- Overall Length: 13 3/4" (34.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 7 1/4" (18.4 cm)
- Weight : 5.9 oz (167.3 g)
- 420J2 stainless steel, titanium coated
- 6 1/2" (16.5 cm) fillet
- Continuous belt furnace heat treated in controlled atmosphere to a standard of Rc 53-55 for hardness, sharpenability and corrosion resistance.
- Erogonomic Thermoplastic base with rubber overmold
- Stainless steel guard
- Lanyard loop at end of handle