The PakLite™ Skinner was developed to provide hunters with an additional tool for hunting needs. This skinner is very light- weight with a minimalist design for easy and convenient carry. The Skinner will be positioned to sell individually or sold as a set with the Buck 393 Omni Hunter, featuring a guthook blade. If purchased with the Omni, the Omni sheath will have a special pocket to conveniently stow the Skinner. If bought separately, the PakLite™ Skinner comes with it’s own nylon sheath.
The PakLite™ Skinner is ideal for meeting a hunter’s most difficult field dressing demands, anywhere from skinning to cutting joints. The re-curved skinner design allows a hunter to perform any task with confidence. The finger grip cutouts offer ultimate control, while the minimalist design makes it lightweight and easy to carry in it’s heavy-duty nylon sheath. It’s great for packing into the field when weight counts. The 420HC stainless steel blade and PakLite™ frame of 420HC steel or coated with our Black or Orange Traction Coating en-sure corrosion resistance and make the knife easy to clean. This skinner is an essential piece to any hunter’s gear.
- Minimalist design for easy, lightweight carry
- Skeletal steel frame of 420HC steel for durability, also offered with Black or Orange Traction Coating
- 420HC stainless steel blade
- Easy to clean design
- Heavy-duty Nylon sheath
- Advanced Edge2xTM blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall Length: 6 5/8" (16.8 cm)
- Weight : 2.5 oz. (70.9 g)
- 2 7/8" (7.3 cm) skinner, 420HC stainless steel
- 420HC steel handle, also offered with Black or Orange Traction Coating
- Heavy-duty nylon sheath