Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck de- cided that a revolutionary folding lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company’s future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn’t easy, but after a series of refinements the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest new knife in the industry, even with its unheard-of price of $16! Within two years it was the No. 1 selling sports knife in the world. Al Buck knew a good thing when he saw one. The Fold- ing Hunter, after 50 years, is still one of America’s best-selling knives.
The Folding Hunter set the standard for folding lockblade knives, with the attention to detail, high quality and craftsman- ship that have made Buck the No. 1 name in knives.
- Handle made Macassar Ebony Dymondwood®
- Easy, one-hand opening with nail notch on blade
- Cryogenically treated blade for great edge retention
- Advanced Edge2xTM blade technology
- Forever Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Overall Length: 8 5/8" (21.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 7/8" (12.4 cm)
- Weight : 7.2 oz (204 g)
- 3 3/4" (9.5 cm) clip, 420HC stainless steel
- Macassar Ebony Dymondwood®
- Brass bolsters
- Available in plain or finger grooved handle