Buck 110 AUTO Elite Folding Hunter S30V Plain Blade Black G10 Handle Black Leather Sheath 0110BKSA 11667
New for 2018! Engages with the push of a button!
The 110 Folding Hunter-A traditional favorite! Buck's Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company's future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn't easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry. The Folding Hunter, after over 50 years, is still one of America's best-selling knives.
Advanced combination of edge retention, ductility, hardness, toughness, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. For optimal performance, Buck hardens to a standard 59-61HRC.
Clip Point Blade
Pro Product Level
Taking a century's worth of knife craftsmanship to an unprecedented level, Buck's Pro Level knives are designed and crafted to be used in the most demanding situations. Premium materials and revolutionary designs are combined with the highest quality American craftsmanship. The result is a superior knife that discerning users can rely on in any situation. Designed and handcrafted in the USA.
- Fast, One-Hand Opening Automatic
- Clip Point Blade for Detailed Tasks
- Durable Construction
- Leather Sheath
- Cryogenically Treated Blade for Great Edge Retention
- Buck's Advanced Edge2x Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.875" (12.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.625" (21.9 cm)
- Blade Material: S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Nickel Silver Bolsters
- Sheath Material: Black Genuine Leather
- Weight: 7.3 oz. (206.9 g)
- Made in the USA